Sports massage treatments include manipulative work, stretching, pre-training, post-training and sports injuries. Sports massage should play an important part in the life of any sportsman or woman whether they are injured or not.
Massage has a number of benefits both physical, physiological and psychological:
- Helps to keep the body in better condition
- Helps to prevent injuries and loss of mobility
- Improves circulation and general nutrition of muscles
- Improves the range of motion and muscle flexibility
- Helps to boost performance
- Overcome aches and pains, enhance performance and relieves stress
The benefits of sports massage is not just for sports people. Sports massage is beneficial for anyone suffering from muscle tension, aches and pains.
At my Sports Injury Centre in Cheadle Hulme, I treat many people from all walks of life, including office workers, warehouse workers, tradesman, musicians, dentists and drivers. The treatment is suitable for all age groups. My youngest client is 13yrs old and eldest 82yrs old.
If you are unsure if this treatment will be beneficial for you. Caroline at Holistic Life is always happy to discuss individual needs.