Five elements that cause pain:
- Ischemia: Lack of blood supply to soft tissues which causes hypersensitivity to touch.
- Trigger Points: Highly irritated points in muscles which refer pain to other parts of the body.
- Nerve Compression or Entrapment: Pressure on a nerve by soft tissue, cartilage or bone.
- Postural Distortion: Imbalance of the muscular system.
- Biomechanical Dysfunction: Imbalance of the musculoskeletal system resulting in faulty movement.
Not sure which treatment you need, then have a free consultation on the phone.
Sports Massage, Injury rehabilitation, Biomechanical/posture assessment, Neuromuscular Therapy, Diet and nutrition advice, myofacial release, Trigger Therapy, Reiki