Are your staff suffering from muscular pain, leading to time off work and low productivity?
Holistic Life - Fit for work is based in Cheadle covering the Cheshire, Stockport and Greater Manchester area.
We specialise in the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of muscular injuries and conditions.
Our services are designed not simply to provide therapeutic treatment in the workplace to combat stress and injuries, but also to deliver preventative measures to maintain wellbeing. As well as getting employees fit for work through injury rehabilitation and stress management.
Your employees health is our top priority!
All of our therapeutic treatments have a single objective: to provide you with tailor-made solutions for your staff health and wellbeing. Modern techniques, a well-qualified therapist, regular additional training and unique expertise in modern treatment methods are all part of our service. And of course, we have years of experience in all areas of rehabilitation as well as a long list of satisfied clients. This will bring benefits to individuals through better health, as well as to employers through improved productivity and reduced sickness absence.
We will liase with Occupational Health, HR or Health and Safety managers to manage employee's rehabilitation
- Relevant, fast track treatment for employees who have been injured at work or who complain of work related muscular pain.
- Workplace-focused rehabilitation to facilitate the employee to remain at work or to return to work as soon as possible.
- An occupational rehabilitation plan is individually created using different techniques to ensure an employee is able to perform work related duties.
- Helps to increase alertness and leaves the employee re-focused and more productiveProvides early access, diagnosis and treatment for the injured worker to minimise the length of absence caused by the injury.
- On site and off site treatment of injuries.
Deep/soft tissue massage
- Identify problem areas before they develop into injuries.
- Relax and stretch muscles.
- Improve range of movement by restoring suppleness and elasticity.
- Relieve pain and stress.
- Remove muscle adhesions and soften scar tissue.
On-Site Chair Acupressure Massage
- Promotes a feeling of well being.
- Helps to increase alertness and leaves the employee re-focused and more productive.
- Relieves back, neck and shoulder pain.
- Boosts morale and motivation.
- Shows employers commitment to the wellness of their staff.
- Interpersonal Relationships.
- Workplace Stress.
- Employee Confidence.
- Personal problems affecting workplace performance.
Data sourced from Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) survey 2011
- Stress - 68%
- Musculoskeletal injuries - 46%
- Back pain - 42%
- Injuries/accidents not work related - 32%
- Work related injuries - 7%
CIPD survey - "further evidence to support our findings is that organisations that had reduced absence over the past year are more likely to have a well-being strategy (52%) compared with those that had seen an increase in their absence levels (40%) or no change in their absence levels (41%)."